Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Quickie: Holiday Hilarity (TK)

Merry Christmas, everyone! I haven't had the time to write at all as of late, and probably won't be able to for the rest of the month, so here’s a blast from the past instead: a quick little something I wrote way back in my early days of taking writing commissions - it was a holiday story commission for RedVelvetEater on DeviantArt, featuring three of his OCs. I can assure you that they really enjoyed it, although it wasn't one of my best works and was a tad flawed, but such is the newbie writer, I guess. XD

Happy Holidays, and hopefully your New Year's 2020 is a good one as well! See you in January!

Jesse Cartier, Melody Cartier, Tessa Aiken (c) RedVelvetEater



________________________________________

Holiday Hilarity


by Skaea


Contains: MF/F and F/M tickling. SFW.
Word Count: 1,701

________________________________________


"Merry Christmas, Jess!" Tessa called as her son finished breakfast.

"Yeah Mom," Jesse replied as they headed over to the living room to join them. "So, can we open the presents?"

"We'll get to them soon," his sister Melody replied. "Hey Jess, did you get anything for Mom?"

"Yeah, of course," said Jesse, as he went to help out her sister. "What about you?"

"Oh, same here. Mom's gonna like what I've got, I'm sure."

"Yeah, well Mom's gonna like MY gift even more."

"You know what, we could set up a debate. Which of us bought the better gift."

"Hmmmm, that look on your face tells me you've got something else on your mind. I wonder why?"

"Oh! Um, it's nothing really," Jesse blushed, but Melody could tell he was lying.

"Kids? Can you come over?" Tessa asked from the family room.

"Huh? What is it?" asked Melody, confused, as they headed over to see her.

"I just wanted to know what you wanted to give me for Christmas," Tessa smiled as her children gave her the gift-wrapped bottles. "Come on, open up!"

Jesse revealed his gift first. As Tessa unwrapped it, she gasped in delight. "Red cedar massage oil? Awww, my favorite! Thank you Jess."

"Heh, anytime," Jess replied, as his baffled sister's jaw dropped. She was still holding her own present when Tessa took it from her hands and began unwrapping it.

"But I don't understand," Melody said finally. "I could've sworn I got her favorite - "

"Rose-scented foot lotion? Awww, my favorite! Melody, that's so sweet of you."

Jesse and Melody looked at each other in total astonishment. "Uh, please explain?" Melody said finally.

"Well, I'd have to say both of them are my favorite smells," Tessa admitted.

"But that leaves you with a choice," Melody retorted. "Tell us, Mom... What is your absolute favorite scent? We need to know right here, right now."

"Melody, chill," said Jesse. "You're just upset that you bought the stuff only yesterday."

"Oh really? Well you're just being so smug because you bought yours last week!" Melody replied indignantly.

"Settle down, settle down!" Tessa interrupted. "You two had a pretty heated argument about this last night, it was driving me crazy. So, kids, to decide... I think I should host a test for you!"

"Really? What kind of test?" asked Melody.

"Well... you have to test out the products yourselves. And I'll be the one to administer them."

"Hoo boy, I think I know where this is headed," Jesse chuckled, curling his toes.

"Yes, I'll remember to tickle your feet as well," Melody smiled. "The winner will be determined by who lasts the longest without pulling away; the loser will have to use the winner's gift to massage my feet. If you can't take it anymore, just use the safeword: 'egg nog'."

Both of the children looked at each other again. "All right," Melody sighed. "We'll take it. But I know I'm going to win."

"No, that's what I was about to say," Jesse replied heatedly as he lay upon the floor and placed his feet in Tessa's lap.

"But you're the more ticklish! You won't be able to handle it after two seconds!"

"Oh, but I LIKE being tickled! That makes me more prepared, doesn't it?"

"Well so do I!" Melody snapped. "You have your limits, don't you?"

"So do you!"

"Yeah, well mine are more tolerant than yours. Just you wait 'till I come out on taaaaAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Tessa had seen her children argue multiple times in the past, and she had become fed up with this habit. She'd decided to nip any bickering right in the bud as she opened the oil/lotion bottles and smeared the respective products all over her childrens' feet, her long nails skittering over Melody's soles.

"WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Jesse found himself lost in his own laughter as well as his own bigger-than-average soles were treated to the long, gentle, smooth strokes of Tessa's other hand rubbing the massage oil onto them.

"How many times do I have to tell you two," Tessa giggled. "No arguing, especially not in front of your mother."

"AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OHOHOHOHOHOKAHAHAHAHAY! I'M SOHOHOHOHOHOHOHORYHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!" Melody cried, shaking her head wildly as her mother's nails drew circles around her arches.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!..." Jesse couldn't speak as he began enjoying the soft, gentle sensations coursing through his legs and up the rest of his body.

"I TOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOLD YOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOU JEHEHEHEHEHEHESSEHEHEHEHEHE!" Melody guffawed. "CAHAHAHAHAHAHAN'T TAHAHAHAHAHAKE IHIHIHIHIT CAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAN'T YOHOHOHOHOHOHOU?!"

Her brother of course was too busy laughing to respond. He simply arched his back and howled, enjoying the tickling.

Melody too was driven to hysterics, tears running down her eyes, as she found the same lotion she'd intended for her mom rubbed between her toes, as Tessa started rubbing them between her fingers. "Tickle tickle~"

After three to four minutes of this, Melody finally lost her nerve. She pulled her feet away and collapsed upon the floor. "EHEHEHEHEhehehehehehe. Eheheheggnohohog... Eheheheggnohohohohogg..."

Tessa failed to hear her daughter's safeword, but she did see Melody's feet leave her lap and knew she was done. That left Jesse, who gulped as she gave him a moment's pause... before raking her nails, gently and slooooowly, down his tender arches.

"GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHASE STOHOHOHOHOP! PLEHEHEHEHEASE STO-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Hehehehe... I knew you couldn't take it anymore," Melody giggled.

"SAHAHAHAHAYS YOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOU!" Jesse continued to laugh, before losing himself in his own hysterics as Tessa closed in on his arches, balls, and pinky toes. "Coochie cooooochie~"

Two more minutes later, Melody's words became the truth as Jesse, now unable to stand the torment any longer and close to passing out, finally collapsed into silent laughter. "EHEHEhehehehehe... Eggnog... Ehehehegnohohog..."

Melody smirked. Tessa gave Jesse's arches one last stroke before rubbing his feet, as a gesture of appreciation. Jesse sighed happily as he lay there on the floor, still giggling.

"Excellent work, you two!" Tessa clapped happily when she was done. "But I'm sorry, Melody... Jesse lasted longer than you did."

"So, does that mean I won?" Jesse asked, clearly pleased at this as he sat up and crossed his legs.

"And what was the point of all this, anyway?" asked Melody, clearly disappointed as she did the same.

"Well... I had planned this from the start, see... You know why I took you both on Christmas shopping separately?"

The two siblings looked at each other, confused. "Well, there was something rather... odd about the private trips," Melody answered. "It's just that I don't really know what you were up to."

"Yes, well, about that..." Tessa chuckled, slightly embarrassed. "I was hoping we could spend some, you know, 'quality time' together, if you know what I mean."

"Oh, I know exactly what you mean," Jesse giggled, curling his toes again.

"Aw, Mom, you don't - " Melody started to say uncertainly, but Tessa cut her off. "It's okay, it's okay. I don't mean to hurt you. I know you love being tickled as much as I do."

Both of the teens blushed and murmured in approval. "But... why did you have to go through all this, though?" Jesse asked. "You could have just done it at anytime, I mean, you could have just asked."

"Yes, dear, well, I was... hoping to recieve a foot massage from you, or Melody, or both this holiday. I was hoping to emphasize the image of a loving mother who goes through so much each day just to feed her dear children..."

"Pffft, please," Melody rolled her eyes. "We get it okay but you don't have to rub it in."

Jesse giggled a little at the pun.

"I know how you feel," Tessa sighed. "But the thing is, work has been hectic as of late. Customers have been coming to see me left and right, and on top of that I have studies and classes to worry about."

"But Mom, it's the holidays," Melody replied. "The point is to spend time with us, isn't it?"

"Yes I know, but my point is, it's hard enough that I have to work to maintain the income for our little family, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't appreciate what I do for you. Think about it, kids - wouldn't your refusal imply that you won't do anything to help your poor mother in return for sustaining the house?"

There was a beat of silence. Then Tessa sighed. "Okay, I'll do it. But just because it's the holiday, okay?"

"Y-yeah," Jesse said sheepishly. "And I'll do it too... I mean, it's only fair because you, well, you rubbed my feet..."

With that, each of them opened up the bottle and poured a handful of their respective products - Jesse's red cedar massage oil and Melody's rose scented foot lotion - before smearing them onto Tessa's feet and beginning to rub them in.

"Ahhhhhhh, that feels so good..." Tessa sighed as she reclined in her chair listlessly.

But then Melody's smirk turned malicious. "This is for making me lose," she giggled, and then she suddenly held down Tessa's ankle and raked her nails down her soles. Her mother squealed in surprise as the sensation rushed through her, and then burst into laughter.

Not wanting to miss out, Jesse did the same. Within moments, Tessa had turned into a giggling, laughing mess of ticklish jelly.

"Hey Jesse," Melody said after a minute of tickling her mom's arches. "I'm sorry I snapped at you last night. And today too."

"Aw, it's okay," Jesse responded as he played with Tessa's wiggling toes. "Siblings stick together, right?"

"Of course! Oh, and Mom? Can we at least open our presents when we're done?" Melody asked devilishly.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHES, OHOHOHOHOOF COHOHOHOHOHOHOURSEHEHEHEHEHE!" Melody cried, nearly unable to speak as both of her children tormented her soles.

"Thanks Mom," they replied in unison, something they hadn't done in a long while as their tickling fingers became synchronized and doubly tormenting. Although their foot tickling was driving her crazy, Tessa felt no resentment towards her two kids and held onto the arms of the recliner while they had their fun; she felt especially comforted by the fact that for the first time that week, they were doing something together.

For the three of them, it really was a Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Garreg Mach's Newest Class (TK)

While taking a rest in the monastery courtyard, Byleth gets caught off-guard by Edelgard and Dorothea, and discovers that a certain rumor ab...