Thursday, February 28, 2019

A Succubus and a Hero (TK)

A little late in the month, but here's an old story I co-wrote with a friend a few years ago. The characters involved are Link from the Zelda franchise and a succubus OC of mine named Eve (whom I've featured in a previous story, but this is the first tickle fic with her), and they've just dealt with another character named Atom who has since become retconned. So if you don't understand a lot of the context, well... it's probably best not to figure it out lol. Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess belongs to Nintendo. All OCs discussed are mine.


________________________________________
A Succubus And a Hero
by Skaea

Contains: */M tickling, feet and all over. SFW.
Word Count: 3,777
 
________________________________________

Link Toarumura - En Route to New Transylvania, Northwest Animus, Occasus, Yonder - Monday, October 2, 2005, 9:25 PM Eastern Time

Who was Tiamat, anyway? Why was she here? And how much did she really know about the conflict between Atom and ******?

My mind was full of questions as I sat at the foot of the bed we’d rented in one of the hotels en route, leaning forward a bit as my mind swelled to contain all that had just happened. I’d thought of it as a normal sidequest, helping Atom cope with his problems and taking on the ***** ****** ** ***** by his side, but boy was I wrong. Then bam, the next thing I knew, I’d been charged with taking Eve to New Transylvania, where all monsters belonged - and where my charge was due to make good on a very important appointment. I had already made the proper arrangements in the way of provisions and whatnot, but regardless, this was a lot to take in.

I didn’t really know what to think, even though I’d started by going over the various thing we would need for the trip. I tried to wrap my mind around all of this, and I knew there were problems brewing. But now I had so many questions bouncing around in my head, so I decided to get some answers.



“Eve? Er, Tiamat? Can I ask you something?” I asked, looking towards the bathroom. “Where did you come from? I have a lot of questions, so let’s start from the beginning.” I said, satisfied with the packing for the trip, and the battle I knew was coming.

None of us wanted to attract the wrong kind of attention, so that meant we couldn’t use the Twilight Realm route that I’d suggested previously. Eve was taking no chances, because she knew ****** would have his eye on every nook and cranny in the Spiritual Dimension.

The former Mother of Monsters had just finished washing the blood, dirt, and other deritus off of herself. As she heard my question, she looked in the mirror, taking a good long look at her new form, a dark-haired, curvaceous young woman with long black hair with red highlights, with matching bat’s wings, a draconic tail, and long, red, perfectly manicured fingernails that curved like claws. Her Beast Form armor had become blood-red shoulder-pads, a two-piece black leather bikini, and ankle-length leather tights.

She stepped out of the bathroom, and took in my own Ordonian outfit. There was something of interest about me, but she knew she had to answer my questions first.

“Just call me Eve,” she said finally. “This is the form I once took to walk among mortals, by the way. Look, I never got the chance to introduce myself formally, really, so yeah, my true name is Tiamat, the Queen of Monsters. Mortal men knew me as Lilith, with the same title, but I prefer Evangeline or just Eve now. And yes, sweetie, before you ask… I am a member of the Legion. Or at least, I was. ****** fired me after I… well, got in a bit of a tangle with Atom…”

I sat back, trying to hide my nosebleed at the sight of her. But I was able to push past it and listen in on her beauty… I mean, story. “Well, it’s nice to formally meet you, Tiamat. Er, Eve. Whatever works. So, ****** had fired you because you… fell in love with Atom, right? I guess that makes sense. Now, on to question number two, what happened yesterday? Why did you try to kill me, and what was with you and your anger issues back there?”

“First off, that sparkle-haired twat must’ve had his Gary Stu aura set to ‘positive’, so no, he is not my boyfriend by any stretch of the imagination. And second, I was acting on the grounds that anyone in the vicinity would try to stop me. I didn’t know that you didn’t know…”

“Understandable. Poor Atom, if only he had lived long enough to realize it. Well, for the record, you won’t have to worry for much longer once we make our way to New Transylvania, and hopefully you’ll be safe there.” I nodded, understanding her situation at the moment.

“I’m not really planning to stay there,” she sighed. “I’m planning to meet someone so I can make a few arrangements to return to the Spiritual Dimension and find Atom.”

“Wait, you said he isn’t your boyfriend. So, why are you looking for him?”

She paused, then sighed again. “I… I don’t want to admit it, but, well, I have the… strangest feeling that I may need his assistance, lovey-dovey shipping bullshit notwithstanding. You already know that I’ve lost something important, but he is the one who knows how to get it back.”

“I see. But didn’t he - ”

“Let’s hold that thought until tomorrow. For now, I’d like to get to know you better. It’s Link, right?”

“Yeah. Link of Ordon.”

She paused, looking down at my feet, and then smirked. “Ah, all righty then. So, um… Link, could you be a dear? I want to try something.”

“And what would that be?” I asked, standing up and walking over to her. “Do you need anything?”

I was trying to be as courteous and friendly, but I noticed when Eve glanced down at my sandals again, her face starting to feel a little hot. “I… well… You DO know what a succubus is, right?”

She blushed, and her question caused my own face to flush to the ear tips. I gulped and nodded. “Yes… I-I do…” I said nervously, a thin sheet of cold sweat forming on my body.

“Don’t worry, Link!” she giggled. “Like I said, I’m out of a job, and besides, Zelda would kill me, I’m sure. Now, in this continuity, demons can subsist on sentient emotions. In the case of the succubus, we feed on the, er, 'passion’ that mortal men feel when they make love. But the thing is, you never know where said passion is and what it relates to, and for my taste, adultery tastes rather… rich. I decided to go on a diet if only to avoid the contempt of mortals, so I hope you don’t mind if I try something a bit… low-carb, so to speak.”

I sighed with relief, knowing that I might not be able to resist if she wanted to indulge in her normal emotional diet, and that Zelda would probably have my head if it ever came to that. “In that case…” I chuckled, “what are you going to… um… feed on?” I asked.

“Well, sweetie, let’s just say that there’s a bit of a fine line between, er, 'turn-on’ and 'hardcore’… Let’s just stick with the turn-on, shall we?”

“S-s-sure…” I said, watching her begin concentrating.

With a devilish smirk, she pooled all her focus towards an intention she hadn’t had for centuries. Eve melted into the shadows like she’d done so many times as Tiamat, but next moment, shadowy tendrils rose from my own shadow and bound my arms to my sides, lifting me up and carrying me to the bed…

My heartbeat began to take on a faster cadence and I looked around at the tendrils that bound my arms and rendered them useless. “W-what are you doing?…”

With the Hero of Twilight bound and ready to serve, she decided to add a little more dressing. More tendrils emerged from my shadow, wrapping around my body, until I was essentially mummified in darkness with only my head and feet exposed. The shadow extended at my feet, and her head and shoulders emerged from it; her hands reached forth and started removing my sandals. “Oh… Oh my,” she said in a sweet, seductive voice, like honey-flavored poison, as she blushed in surprise. “You have some cute feet, sweetie.”

I shuddered, feeling my body being completely wrapped up in the dark, shadowy tendrils, and curled my toes in my sandals when she began to remove them. “U-Umm, actually… M-my name is Link…” I said, blushing to the ear tips at her compliment about my feet. “Or did I already say that?”

“For the record, yes. And just one more thing…” The demoness removed my sandals and set them gently next to the bed. “Please don’t struggle too much. I’m the kind of person who prefers more… 'quiet’ meals.” And with that, she touched the very tips of her index claws to the balls of my feet, and dragged them, sloooooowly, down my tender arches.

I gulped again, nodding a bit. “I-I’ll try not t-Aahahahahahahahahah!” I laughed, letting my head fall back. The sensation coursed through my body. The intense feeling radiated through every fiber of my ticklish being. But as instructed, I didn’t squirm or struggle, actually quite liking it.

“Well whaddya know? You really ARE ticklish!” she grinned, walking two fingers per hand back up my squirming soles. I laughed and let my head roll to one side, feeling the tips of the claws as they walked up my soft feet. “Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehee! Yehehehes I ahahahaham!” I laughed, trying as sternly as possible to keep myself from thrashing about, and so far, it was working.

“Oooh, can’t let your feet struggle too much can we now?” she giggled. From the ankle end of the wrapping, ten little tendrils emerged and wrapped themselves around my toes, pulling my feet back. I gasped, feeling my soles being drawn tight, my toes tied by the shadowy tendrils. “There, that’s better. Now, where was I?” She traced her index fingers in little figure-eights around my trapped soles, feeding upon my helpless laughter.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Ohohohohohohohokahahahay!” I laughed, my feet completely immobilized and ready for tickling. Just by the sound of her voice I could feel how much she was enjoying this. Seeing that I was enjoying it too, she decided to take it further.

“I see you like this too,” she grinned maliciously. “Now, let’s turn it up a bit, shall we?” Without warning, she flicked my claws in quick, spider-like movements over my soles. My breathing hitched and I began letting out gales of laughter, but with iron resolve, I refused to struggle, knowing she would enjoy it more if I didn’t.

“GUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!” I laughed hard, the intense ticklish sensation coursed through my nerves at a fast pace.

“Awww, cute!” she cooed, raking her lethal talons down my hapless arches. “The hero of the Twilight realm, the greatest warrior in all of Hyrule, has been bought to his knees by a mere shadow. Oh, and you can struggle if you want, though not too much of course. A bit of resistance provides more flavor.”

“EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! NNGGHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!” I laughed wildly, my legs tensing as I was able to squirm a bit now. Thank goodness she’d allowed me to struggle, for I would have surely lost it if I didn’t start moving. I attempted to wriggle around, finding it more difficult than I had originally surmised, and those evil claws continued their torturous assault on my feet! This was becoming quite intense.

Before she knew it, she found myself laughing too, and hungering for more. The shadowy fiend extended a few tendrils from the dark bindings wrapped around my torso, and proceeded to wriggle them into my sides! Within seconds, I had a dozen little wisps of eldritch energy stroking and prodding around my abdomen, while her hands continued her assault on my helpless feet, poking in between my toes at regular intervals. “Laugh for me, Hylian. Laaaaugh~”

I wasn’t one to disappoint, and I lost all restraint, letting my laughter flow from me, mingling with her own. “OOOOOAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! EHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEAHAHAH!” I was laughing too hard to speak, the tickling between my toes causing my frantic hysterics to rise an octave whenever those claws dipped into the toe area. Meanwhile, the tendrils tormenting my sides began playing upon my washboard abs as well.

“Ah, your toes look promising,” she smiled. “Time to switch tactics.” Eve retracted her claws, not wanting to scratch me no doubt, and her fingers melted into shadow tendrils… Moments later, the next wave of the assault began as her thumbs rubbed against my arches, and the tendrils sawed between my toes. At the same time, my bondage began to shift as my arms were pulled over my head, and before I knew what was happening, a half-dozen more tendrils extended from the wrappings around my arms, and then converged upon the hollows of my very exposed pits! All of which, of course, was enough to drive the poor Hylian Hero of Twilight (a.k.a. yours truly) completely nuts.

I laughed and struggled, the center of my arches being one of the very weak points on my feet, second only to my toes; my vulnerable armpits weren’t faring much better, either. My mind was becoming a sea of ticklish agony, so much so it was becoming hard to think straight. She was attacking three of my weakest points, and it was making me absolutely crazy!“EHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA GET OUT OF MY PITSSSSSSSHAHAHAHAHAHA! OHOHOHOHOOOHOHHOHOHOHO MAHAHAHAHAY GAHAHAHAHHAHAHAD!!!”

After a few more minutes of this, the demon queen decided to give me a little break, and the agonizing sensations… vanished. “Awww… Are you doing all right, sweetie?”

I gasped and took in gulps of air as I nodded, my hair sticking to my sweaty forehead. “HEheheh…hahah… Y-yeah… I’m fine… How are you?” I asked, wondering if she was enjoying it as much as I am.

She stuck her head out of the shadow again. “Me? Oh, I’m almost done. I just didn’t want the food to pass out before that time.”

I smirked a bit and nodded. Makes sense, I thought. I suppose I’d be no good to her if I was just out cold.

“Well… I’m fine now… if you want to umm… continue?” I asked, having caught my breath sufficiently.

She blinked. “Wait… So you’re implying… that you really DO like this?”

I blushed a bit, a small smirk on my face as I nodded softly, “Y-yeah… a… a little. If it helps you, I want to make sure… you don’t… um… starve?”

Her face broke out in a huge grin. “Suit yourself,” she giggled. “Well, I’ll still be nice and let you breathe easy… AFTER just one more course. ”

I nodded and let my head fall back again, “Okay then! Go on ahead,” I said, preparing myself for more tickling, whatever it took to keep her sustained. I secretly hoped I was able to provide enough for seconds.

“Fair enough,” she smirked, and with that she extended her index claws and wiggled them into the center of my arches. I let lose another torrent of laughter, thrashing a little as she attacked my weak point, as my back arched upwards and straight into the tendrils from earlier that had gone after my torso. Next moment, my torso was at their mercy once again, and this time they added my ribs, tummy, and even my sensitive pointed earlobes to the menu. One of the fuzzier ones even found its way into my belly button, driving me wild!

I gave in to my laughter, hoping she was enjoying this as much as I was. “HEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH! HEHEHEHEHEHEEELLLP AHAHAHA! I-I’M BEHEHEING T-TICKLED TO DEHEHEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHATH!!!”

“What’s this? You’re actually… crying for help? Awwww, that’s sooooo cute!”

“BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I-I’M NOT CUTEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHA S-STAHAHAHAHAP!”

Nonetheless, the demon girl continued her giggly ticklish torment for another minute, then her fingers stopped moving, the claw tips retracting and her finger pads pressed against my arches. “So, ready to submit, Hero of Twilight?”

I laughed and laughed, but it slowed down when she stopped, asking if I was ready to give up. I lifted my head up, knowing that if I said yes, I would never live it down. “N-nenen…Never!” I cried, determined not to let her break my resolve.

Her head lifted out of the shadow again. “Beg your pardon? Never? Ah well, then you asked for it. Time to break out my close-range finisher!”

The demoness’s fingers made little circles around the middle of his soles, and as the shadow wisps continued their deadly business, she leaned her head forward with a devilish smirk; two long, forked tongues emerged from her razor-toothed maw, and proceeded to lick and slither between my trapped toes…

I began to wonder if I made a terrible mistake by being so stubborn, but my mind was suddenly overtaken by the intense sensations that radiated from my feet. She renewed her attack on my soles, while I felt a new sensation playing at my toes. It was odd, and yet slightly pleasant, but maddening all the same. “GUUUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! OKAHAHAHY OKAHAHAHAY YOHOHOHOU WIHIHIHIHIN!!!” I laughed, not able to stand the tickling, tears pouring down my face as I thrashed about so hard that I actually fell off the bed a few moments later! It was lucky that the shadow bondage was soft enough to cushion the blow.

It was then that she decided at that moment that her poor Hylian victim had had enough for the night. She chuckled devilishly as the tongues and talons vanished, and next thing I knew, the shadowy tickle tentacles were gone, and the wrapping they had spawned from was slowly becoming undone as I was lifted back onto the bed. A short while later, she’d risen out of the shadow and perched on the foot of the bed, watching me lie there, twitching, gasping, panting, and giggling.

I panted and gasped, trying to regain my sanity. “Hehehehe… ahahh… t-thahahnk… yohohou…” I giggled, drenched in sweat, teary-eyed, but glad that she had released me from the eldritch bindings. I liked being tickled, but there was a point where it became too intense.

“No… thank YOU,” she chuckled, patting my stomach symbolically. “So tell me, how did it feel?”

“Hahah… eheh… Well, I’m glad, you’re satiated. But, in all honesty…” I paused to think over the question. It was pretty intense, but then I remembered all that I had read in various Fandoms, and I shuddered, looking up at her. “I would choose that over all the stuff I’ve been made to do in like, 99 percent of all the Zelda fics I’ve read,” I said, chuckling a bit. I felt tired, reasonably after all that tickling, and yawned. “Mmmmnn… Wow, I’m feeling… winded.”

She laughed again, and then her face fell. She knew I felt so… peaceful. Far different from when I’d tried to dice-cut her during that fight as her Beast form.

“Hey Link? I’m… I’m sorry I… that I bit you earlier. I guess I wasn’t… you know… thinking straight.”

I sat up to look at her despondent expression, and gave her a warm, comforting smile. “That’s alright, Eve… Tiamat… I’ll just call you Eve for safety reasons, but that’s alright. I’m just glad you didn’t bite me a few inches higher. Now THAT would have been devastating,” I chuckled jokingly, wanting her to know it was okay.

“Heh, yeah, I know.” She sighed, knowing she’d have to confess her feelings sooner or later. “I miss my Hellfire.”

I blinked. She looked at me, and brushed her hair aside, revealing the wound on her chest. “****** took it from me, a mere instant after he ****** ****. For that, I… I…”

It was then that I began to see her as more than the witch who just tickled me within an inch of my life, and certainly more than the beast that had nearly killed me earlier. I began to feel sorry for her, so I stood up and took her hand comfortingly. “It’s alright…I promise, he will pay for all he has done.” I said, embracing her tight.

“Oh, he will,” she snarled, pushing me away from her. “Next time I see him, I’LL BITE HIS FUCKING FACE OFF!”

I fell backwards with a gasp when she pushed me, recoiling quickly at her fury, but I scrambled back up and surreptitiously looked around to make sure no one saw her outburst. She noticed the frightened look on my face, and noticed that her teeth had sharpened into points again. Immediately, her blush turned from that of anger to that of embarrassment.

“Sorry, sorry… That was uncalled for, I know. But I… I just feel that way when I think about him. It was like that even… even before I got fired…”

“Hehe… it’s fine,” I chuckled. “Trust me, we all have people we hate."

"I agree,” she sighed. “If… If I ever find a way to get the Hellfire back, I won’t hesitate. Especially if it means crippling the ****** ** *****.”

Her hatred for that being, the one who had ruined everything she’d fallen back upon for his own gain, seemed to concentrate inside the wound, making it seethe and throb painfully. But there was nothing she could do, not while we had to lie low like this.

These where going to be an interesting few days, and I knew we where going to become very close friends along the way. Just like me and Midna. I really wanted to help her in any way possible now that I know more about her.

“Well then,” I stated in a determined tone, as I stood up again. “I’m going to help you get your Hellfire back.”

She looked up at me, blinking in surprise. “You… you are?”

“Yes, and I will do everything in my power to help you,” I replied in the same decisive voice. “We’ll see how terrible ****** really is.”

There was a beat of dead silence. Then her face lit up with a thankful smile, the first true one she’d worn in centuries. “That’s… That’s so sweet of you, Link. Thank you.”

And she kissed my cheek. Zelda could slap her for it later. I blushed all the way to the tips of my ears, glad that my love wasn’t here to see it, or I would end up with my head mounted on a wall. I took a step back and thought about this a little deeper. We first needed to get her to a safe place for now, until we would be able to take on *** ****, or ********, or ******, or whomever. But of course first things first, we needed to train harder and make sure that she would be safe.

These where going to be an interesting few days as we would make our way to New Transylvania, but inside I knew I needed to help her. “You’re welcome,” I bowed in response, offering her an understanding smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Garreg Mach's Newest Class (TK)

While taking a rest in the monastery courtyard, Byleth gets caught off-guard by Edelgard and Dorothea, and discovers that a certain rumor ab...