Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Fanart: Link vs. The Tiku Baba (TK)

 Art Trade: Link vs The Tiku Baba

 

This is the illustration for the first part of a four-part series of connected tickle stories starring the version of Link from The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, to commemorate the upcoming release of its sequel, Tears of the Kingdom! This first part was not written specifically for this occasion, though - it was originally produced nearly five years ago as an RP with a Discord friend, back when Breath of the Wild was still relatively fresh. I always wanted to continue the story, however, especially after seeing several other pics of the guy that I got the permission to use for the subsequent parts of this story. I've got the second part finished and ready to go and am working on the remaining two, but hopefully I should be on track to have them all posted in time for Tears of the Kingdom's release! The plan is to post the remaining parts by one a day before then, so Part Two - the first new story I wrote with connections to this one - will be up tomorrow evening.

The artwork for this story was graciously produced for me by @celofantkl as part of an art trade, and I'm currently working on my half and will resume that along with the other prepaid commissions and other things I owe people once this story collection is done and posted. A big thanks to Celo for their help with bringing this story to life, and thanks in advance as well to everyone who gave me the go-ahead to use, and write stories based on, the other artworks that will be presented. I hope you all enjoy what I have in store for Link for the rest of this week!

Art source: https://www.deviantart.com/celofantkl/art/Art-Trade-Link-vs-The-Tiku-Baba-959541105

Original story: https://skaeadaimonion.blogspot.com/2018/10/quickie-link-vs-tiku-baba-tk.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Garreg Mach's Newest Class (TK)

While taking a rest in the monastery courtyard, Byleth gets caught off-guard by Edelgard and Dorothea, and discovers that a certain rumor ab...