Saturday, February 29, 2020

Wilbur's Dangling Dare (TK)

And here's the other story I wrote with PodFrog with Wilbur! I've had this idea for a while and I'm glad to have implemented it. Not much else to say about it, really, other than my best wishes to Pod regarding the use of his character. Go check out his DeviantArt account - his art and OCs are wonderful, and I look forward to seeing more of them! :)

Wilbur Balenboard (c) PodFrog
________________________________________

Wilbur's Dangling Dare
by Skaea and Podfrog


Contains: */M tickling, concentrating on foot tickling. SFW.
Word Count: 3,498
________________________________________



It was another normal day in the Digital District apartment, with the various residents therein going about their daily lives. Me? I’d spent much of the day hanging out with a number of the people I shared the place with. But one particular guy had not yet been visited, and I had a daily workout to take care of anyway. So it was that I found myself in the Digital District Gym, as was tradition.

And lo and behold, once again, Wilbur Balenbord was making his usual rounds.

“One... Two... One... Two...”

Wilbur was, at the moment, working on his abdominal muscles with the ab crunchers. Or rather, he was doing his routine while hanging on the chin-up bar. I’d heard he liked doing it this way, with his long feet and toes being quite useful for the task. Not only could he stand out from the crowd with his technique, but it was even more effective for his abs! “One... Two... One... Two...”

This was the sight I walked in on as I exited the treadmill room, wiping the sweat from my head with the towel I’d made sure to bring this time. I was passing by on the way to the vending machine once again when I stopped in my tracks, and turned around, unable to believe what I was seeing.

Aside from the obvious, the other thought that passed through my head was a sense of relief from seeing the rather large mattress placed under the chin-up bar he was hanging from. I’d have hated to see him hurt himself if he took a tumble - especially after what I had planned for him...

I decided to act casual for this conversation, but I couldn’t disguise the awe I was feeling towards my friend’s routine. “Oh hey, Wilbur! Back at it again, huh?”

Wilbur recognized that voice. It was none other than yours truly, the supposed “gym partner” who’d tickled him silly during our last meeting! Come to think of it, I’d pondered taking lessons from him since then, but I hadn’t had the courage to ask...

“Oh, [A/N]! H-hi, there,” he said somewhat nervously. “What brings you here?”

“Just making sure to stay fit,” I replied cheerily. I blinked, then rubbed my eyes, and then blinked again. “...How are you managing to stay up there? I mean, I’m glad there’s a mattress under you, but, uh...”

“Take a look for yourself,” said Wilbur, pointing at his feet. “My toes are pretty long, so they cling to the bar pretty well, and my soles also support the bar as I do my exercise. Maybe you could give it a try?”

“Don’t think I can hold on like that, sadly. Thanks for the offer, though!”

“Eh. It was worth asking.” Wilbur continued his ab exercises, crunching and stretching as I watched in awe.

I scratched my chin, thinking. “Hmm. Are you sure you’ll be able to catch yourself if you, oh, slip off or something?” I was quite sure he could see me wiggle the fingers of my other hand, the gears in my head now starting to turn with increasing speed...

Wilbur began to sweat, and not just from his rigorous push-ups. He knew that look in my eyes... and my fingers. “Uh, yeah! I can definitely take care of that...” Still, I couldn’t help but notice how his toes clung tighter to the bar. His perspiration kicked into high gear as well, which didn’t help much, either.

“Oooh... So you’ve already guessed, I take it?” I chuckled. “I mean, if you don’t want it, I can always just leave you to it. Maybe next time...”

Wilbur gulped in nervous anticipation, but luckily, he decided to put on a brave face. “I said that I can handle this,” he said in a stubborn tone. “I’m a strong guy!”

“So that’s a yes? You’ll let me, well, you know... once again?” I asked, raising an eyebrow and wiggling my fingers again, in full view of him this time.

“S-sure! Don’t worry about me!” Wilbur sure was sweaty, though - his face, underarms, and even his feet were soaked with perspiration. He didn’t know if he was going to regret what he said or not.

“Alrighty. Hang on a sec, lemme get a ladder...”

I vanished from his view a few moments later, hoping he wouldn’t mind what I was planning.

Wilbur continued “hanging around,” confused and mildly nervous about the kinds of plans that I had on my mind. Though his feet tingled a bit at the thought, he continued his routine, trying not to worry.

A few moments later, I bought the stepladder (plus stool) over, and positioned it behind him, so that I would be standing at eye level with his toes and the bar. Then I ascended so I was at that very position. “Alright. Ready~?”

“Eep!” Wilbur sweated harder now. “R-ready...”

Cracking my knuckles with a smirk, I then start off by wiggling a finger upon the very center of each long, ticklish arch.

“MEEP!” Wilbur squeaked and wiggled just a bit. My finger wasn’t enough to loosen his grip yet, but it did tickle a little.

“Ooh, looks like I’ve got something~” I cooed, teasing up and down the legnths of those arches with that one finger each. The feeling of soft, silky skin under my nails was something I would never get tired of. Up and down they went, tracing circles and figure eights along those plush soles, with soooo many spots to tickle.

“Hahaha!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! What do you think you’re doing!?” Will laughed and started shaking around more frantically, his grip becoming more and more desperate.

“Testing your endurance, what did you think?” I laughed, now escalating things by lightly scratching with two nails per arch...

“HAHAHA I should have figured!!! HHAHAHA!!!” Wilbur continued shaking with each laugh, trying harder and harder between laughs to hold on. It was hard with such long, sensitive feet. Good thing his toes were long enough to continue gripping the pole!

As the tickling progressed, I couldn’t help but enjoy the sounds of his laughter as well. Obviously making him laugh even harder would help his abs that much more, so to this end I began to add a few more tickly fingers to each sole - now three, now four, now all five on each hand! The sensation was truly maddening, especially since he couldn’t even move his feet at all, having to use them to keep himself aloft!

Wilbur laughed harder and harder as more fingers were added to his long soles. He was shaking hard now from how hard he was laughing. His grip was getting looser due to his laughter, the tickling, and his increased sweat production. “Ohhohoho, NoooohohohoHOHO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

“Ooh, are you sure you’ll be alright if you fall off this thing?” I ask, cheerfully tickling his arches with greater intensity, even getting up towards the balls of his feet as well. “Obviously there’s a cushion down there, but maybe it’d be worth bracing yourself so you don’t hit your head or something...”

“HAHAHAHAHA!!! I’M OKAY!!! I’LL BE FINE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!” I’m pretty sure Wilbur thought it would be wise to brace himself anyways, though he would never admit it to me. But hey, the mattress was there in case he did fall, right?

Sensing that he really was losing his grip, I decided to at least give him a little bit of an easier time, transitioning back to just walking two fingers up and down each sole and oh-so-lightly scritching the skin as they went. At the same time I wondered if this really was safe - if not, well, that was a shame. I’d have liked to try it again!

Wilbur had to give credit where it was due when it came to workouts. Still, even with less fingers, my tickling was still super-sensitive! “HAHAHAHA... Admittedly, this is good for my abs! HAHAHA!!!”

“Oooh, so you do like it, hmm? Well, then...” Hoping he’d be able to handle it, I paused, giving him a second to relax, and suddenly spidered all five of my fingers into the middle of each sole. With each stroke, Will’s smile grew larger and larger, and had I looked at his face I’d have noticed his pale complexion was getting much redder, too.

“WAAAAHAAAHAAHAAA!!!! EEEEEEEE!!!! I DON’T KNOW IF I SAID THAAAHAHAHAATTT!!! GAAAHH!!!” Wilbur finally lost his grip. His toes slipped off the bar, and the fit young man fell onto the mat below him, managing a brief handstand before he tipped over and fell on his back. “Whew... I guess that completes my ab reps today...”

“I’ll take that as a no?” I giggled upon seeing him sprawled on the mat. At the same time, a devilish idea formed in my head, not that he would realize what it was until it was much too late.

Wilbur saw another devious smile crack on my face, and I would swear I could hear his heart begin racing again. “What’s on your mind...?”

“What would happen if we tried another challenge? Don’t worry, no need to do the crunches again. But I was thinking of you getting back up on the bar...”

“Hmmm... All right, I’ll humor you. What were you thinking of?”

“Well... What if... you were to try and hang from the bar, but with your toes forward and not back? So it’s the tops of your toes holding onto the bar rather than the pads...”

“Hmm... Interesting. I suppose it sounds like a safer option! Why not? Challenge accepted!”

I smiled and rubbed my hands together in anticipation. “Well, what are you waiting for? Wanna see how long you can do it?”

“Might as well!”

It took a bit of effort, but Wilbur was back up on the bar after a few minutes. This time, he positioned himself with his feet facing upward so that the fronts of his toes clung onto the bar. His long soles were completely exposed for my devilish fingers to play with. Now that he was back in position, it was time for the challenge to begin.

I started off by poking the stem of his right big toe, just to see what would happen.

“GAHH!” Wilbur squealed in his more vulnerable position. He remembered that his position was different this time. Any wrong move and he could fall again. Instead of laughing out loud, he held his breath so he could stay in place better.

“You are free to let it out, if you want,” I said reassuringly. “Just don’t fall, okay?”

Before he could respond, I’d started scratching the base of the same toe with just a single fingernail.

“HAHAHALL RIGHT!!! WAAHAHAHAHA!!!” As unbearable as this was, Wilbur was not one to turn down a good challenge, and he certainly didn’t want to finish this one so soon. He figured laughing would take his mind off of hanging onto the bar. This was clearly a challenge where he was at a disadvantage - despite my focus on his toes for now, his massive, size 29 soles were like two big blank canvases for me fingers to doodle on, so he was willing to try laughing it off.

“Oh! Just a sec, I need to do something first.” I took out a stopwatch, giving him a moment to wait for me to get started. “We need to make sure the time you’re up there is measured accurately! Hmm. If you can last over a minute, you can pick where we get to have lunch, and I’ll buy. And the reverse if you lose~”

“Haha, sounds like a fair fight, [A/N]. I’m ready whenever you are!”

I clicked the stopwatch to start the clock, and set it aside, before starting to wiggle each index finger on the base of each big toe...

Will wiggled and twitched a little bit as I moved my fingers about those spots. It was easy to tell that his toe bases were very sensitive. “Haha!! Pfffff... HAHAHAHA!!!” It seemed like his toes were now slick with sweat, and I had to pause every so often to wipe my fingers on my shirt - an idea came to me at that point. With one finger still scritching those sensitive toes, I reached into my pocket and took out a pair of toothbrushes, holding them to let him notice them as the tickling continued.

Wilbur, still laughing, winced a little. He knew what was coming, but his large, sensitive targets of feet couldn’t quite brace what was next! “HAHAHA! OH NO!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!”

“Oh yes... Any last words, cutie~?” I asked with a smirk, poking his other set of toes with the bristles of one of the brushes.

“HAHAHAHAHA!!! I am still tough! Bring it on! HAHAHAHA!!!”

Before he could get anything else out, he felt it - the stiff but soft, wiry but almost feathery bristles lightly scrubbing along the undersides of the stems and pads of his toes, unable to even move due to supporting his weight and thus forced to remain stretched tight. Not a nerve on his toe skin was spared, and the very faint scratching sound was indeed immensely satisfying.

Wilbur couldn’t hold in any more of his laughter. The wirey bristles were small compared to his massive soles, but they packed a punch. A very tickly punch! “WAAAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAA!!! NOOOOOO!!! NOT THEEESE!!! HAAAHAAHAAAAHAAAHAAAAA!!!”

Heedless of his cries for mercy, I continued scratching up and down those helpless toes with the brushes, making sure to get the pads of the toes, the bases, and even the spaces between. I couldn’t stop myself, I was in heaven! Forty seconds in, yes, and I had only a limited space of time left, but it was so worth it.

The hapless instructor was finding it harder and harder to hold on. These toothbrushes were almost too much for the young digitigrade! He shook, shimmied, and fidgited around, but he was determined to hold on. As best as he could, he held the tops of his feet tightly to the top of the bar, all while laughing hysterically. “WAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I CA-HAN’T BREATHE!!!! HOO HOO!!! WOAHOHOHOHO!!! EEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEE!!”

“Hang on, you’re almost there! Just ten seconds left to go!”

I was pretty sure that I’d go on for more than ten more seconds, though - Wilbur was just too fun to subject to such ticklish torment! Just to be more of a pain, I decided to move one of the brushes down for a moment, and scrub excruciating little circles around the center of his left arch, while the tickling on his right toes continued.

“WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Wilbur wailed as tears poured out of his eyes. “YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO BRUSH IN LITTLE CIRCLES ON YOUR TEETH!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” He wasn’t sure if he could make it - I was one tough tickler and did NOT let up! Still, he perservered. He was wobbling around a lot, his huge feet subject to torturous tickles, but he too was a fighter.

“Oooh, even when tickled to near insanity you still know your health stuff~” I teased, now switching around so that his left toes and right arch were being brushed. “I’m surprised you can still manage to remain coherent by this point -” I leaned in and nibbled for a second on the ball of his right foot - “if only for a few seconds at a time!”

“AAAAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHHHH!! THOSE ARE MY SOLES! HAHA!! NOT SOLE FOOD!!! EEEEEEEEHEEHEE!!!” Wilbur’s usually-pale complexion was now a bright red, both from hanging upside down and being tickled mercilessly. His eyes were wet from tears, his body moist from sweat, and his motion almost out of control.

“Aw come on, lemme have my fun! And just for your corny joke...” I decided to go all out, and switched where the brushes were tickling one last time before leaning in and now nibbling and licking the ball of his right foot and near the base of his toes for a longer period of time - ten whole agonizing seconds...

Time seemed to slow down as I worked my devious tickling actions over those ticklish spots. “WAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! IS IT OVER YE-HET!?!?!? HAHAHAHAHA!!! I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!! HEEHEEHEEHEE!!!”

I nibbled for a moment more and then withdrew... my head only, leaving the brushes to continue working. “Just a few more seconds, don’t you worry... Though perhaps I won’t stop until you cry uncle as per tradition~”

And before he could protest, I proceeded to scrub the bases of his toes with the greatest fervor yet, the bristles even working into the spaces between said toes, which I would swear were coming dangerously close to slipping off... though I had to admit, they were so much stronger than I’d first thought, even after a minute and a half of constant tickly torture!

“HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! THESE ARE THE LONGEST SECONDS EVERRRRHERHERRRR!!!! GAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!” Though his toes came close to slipping, Wilbur somehow managed to adjust himself on the bar despite all the tickles and bristles. Not a lot of time was left, though! “HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! IS IT OVER YET!?”

“I won’t stop until you say the woooord~” I teased, without stopping with the maddening scrubs and scritches over that tender, hyper-sensitive toe skin...

“HAHAHAHAHA!!! OKAY, OKAY! UNCLE!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!”

“What did you say~?” While the scrubbing didn’t let up, even by a little bit...

“UNCLE!!! UNCLE, DARN IT!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

“Alright, alright, you win~” I teased, removing the brushes - and planting a kiss on each of the balls of his feet, just for luck. “You’re free to dismount, now. And one minute and forty-five seconds? Amazing! Didn’t think you’d last that long...”

“Hah... Hah hah... Hoo!” Wilbur made his way to the ground, catching his breath and, once again, handstanding on the cushion beneath him, before rolling over more gracefully and lying there, gasping for air, for a few more seconds. “Thanks, [A/N], though you fought hard, yourself. Once again, that made for an intense workout!”

I also dismounted from the ladder, giving him a wink and a smile. “You are absolutely welcome, and thank you for holding on for me while I tickled you completely silly! But, well, a bet’s a bet.”

I finished placing the ladder back, and turned to face him. “So... Whaddya say we have lunch together? And then, y’know... Maybe you can think about how to tickle me back~”

“That sounds fair, [A/N]! I wonder what tickles more than a toothbrush...”

“C-can we worry about that later? I’m getting a little hungry and it’s just after noon, sooo...”

As if to prove my point, I heard the faint rumbling of my stomach, though I wasn’t sure if Wilbur noticed it too.

“Hmm... I can tell. Your stomach is speaking to me! I could go for a salad, myself. I know a great food place, thankfully-”

“Wait, wait!”

“Hmm?”

“Can I... uh... enroll in your classes? I kinda need to schedule my sessions more regularly so I can maintain my fitness better-”

“And get the chance to tickle me regularly?” he replied with a chuckle.

“H-how did you-”

“I kinda guessed that from the way we’ve interacted. I completely understand if you wanna stay fit for real, though. Don’t worry - signups are as simple as talking to the front desk people and signing a simple form, and they’re free of charge for apartment tenants, too. And I can put in a good word for you, too, on one condition.”

“Huh?”

“You owe me a few ‘special’ workouts, [A/N]. If you think I can’t dish out what I can take, you’re sorely mistaken!” He suddenly reached forth and poked my sides, making me squeal and dance away a little.

“Eeeheheep! O-okay, then!” Man, I’d walked right into that one. “Well, hopefully what you’ve said about those workouts being good for my abs applies to me as well. Thank you so much!”

“You’re welcome, [A/N]. Happy to help!”

I smiled and shook his hand again, before heading over to the door and opening it for him. “Lead the way, Wilbur!”

“Certainly,” said Wilbur, as he headed out the door with me in his wake. “And I gotta say, you certainly are crazy about tickling me. Sure it’s intense and it makes me lose my cool, but you’re right in that those big laughs I have do help my abs out, and those toothbrush techniques have improved my balance.”

“Ah, well, you’re welcome for that too!” Then I saw the devious smirk on his face, and felt a nervous tingle run up my spine.

“I wonder how you’d would feel if I helped you “work out” like this, too. I must find out what tickles more than a toothbrush...”

“Hoo boy.”

Wilbur simply smiled and patted my shoulder, the two of us heading off to the restaurant together. “Eh, just thinking aloud. But who knows? Maybe, just maybe, we can do it again sometime. For results!”

And just my luck, I couldn’t help but smile back. “It’s a deal!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Garreg Mach's Newest Class (TK)

While taking a rest in the monastery courtyard, Byleth gets caught off-guard by Edelgard and Dorothea, and discovers that a certain rumor ab...