Thursday, December 1, 2022

Takeru's Digital Deflowering (Sounding, CBT)

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/kwt2KmbQHfwAtPXi-yWyDNeZKtq7N_ByEi7X_CRDgv7xHgrdYVb0eKeGUtQLkKMeF-5CgbZU3F0ImI6CxYG28m6jJa0rh3ri3cfkQ7tD9LyxxtNp-zuLNugGBAt_-UwkUd01vcEeHczXeuJZpix9fdalJ6AKblOY-k3ZE7OxkXvcRHEDlukrTRoss7kb1w=w376-h400
 
Despite not being able to do much in terms of serial written content this year, partly due to real life and partly because of a buttload of commissions I still need to finish up, there are times when I've still found the time to indulge a little in terms of personal fetish writing, and a relatively slow latter half of November (real-life wise, anyway) turned out to be one of those. The below CBT fanfiction that came out of it, however, began life at a much earlier date - five years ago, to be specific! It is an adaptation and a bit of an expansion upon an image set drawn by TheTenk, who was on Tumblr at the time (as was I) but is now on Pixiv and Twitter. Upon seeing the image set and wanting to produce a story for it, I took the time to privately obtain permission from the original artist, who was in fact okay with it! Only now have I been able to actually finish the story, though. TheTenk, if you ever read this, thank you again for both the permission and inspiration for this, and I hope you enjoy what I was able to come up with!
 
The characters in this fic are Takeru Takaishi and Hikari Yagami, both from the Digimon anime and specifically from the second series installment, although for the purposes of this story, they are written as legally-aged adults. I understand that I haven't seen the entirety of the anime proper - even when I was younger, my life was still way too busy for me to get through anything past only the early parts of the first three series - so I will take full responsibility and make sincere apologies for the absolute mangling of canon and characterization alike that I'm sure I've cursed the vision of my readers with! Maybe with a little more canon research, via either wiki diving or actually watching the series via streams or something, I might've been able to produce something with a little more accuracy in terms of at least the dialogue for these two, but as it was I just wanted to get to the good stuff at the first opportunity. All the same, though, I don't think I messed up too badly!
 
The Google Doc version of this story is actually quite a bit longer than what is presented below, since I ended up getting more than a little carried away with some of the more gruesome variants of CBT that I personally enjoy despite undoubtedly being the only one I know of who does. If somehow you want to see the original version, however, fear not - I'm posting that here alongside this story for the enjoyment of the three or four people who have the exact same very specific fetishy interests as I do!
 
Digimon (c) Bandai

Original image set: https://imgur.com/a/VJDUq

________________________________________

Takeru's Digital Deflowering

by Skaea

Based on a commission illustrated by TheTenk

Contains: F/M extreme sounding (urethral fingering and fisting), ballbusting, and straight intercourse. NSFW with heavy sexual elements, but no permanent trauma.
 
Disclaimer: All characters in this story are portrayed as 18+.
 
Word count: 5,901
________________________________________


“Absence makes the heart go yonder”, as they say. Indeed, it had been years since the Digidestined had last seen each other, especially considering that their time in college was taking them in different directions. For most of them it was a fact of life that they all had to accept, whether they liked it or not, but for poor Takeru, it was nothing short of heart-wrenching.


There were all too few occasions when the Digidestined of Hope got to talk in person to the friends he had known since childhood, and fewer still where he could have some “quality private time” with one in particular. Even online chatting was not the same, and so it was that the different walks of life the saviors of the digital world were now taking, if not for their continued online presence, would have left him completely alone.


Obviously, this meant that there was only one person he could “play” with when he wasn’t concerned with coursework or trying to reconnect with the others. And that meant that he had to, in his words, “use my imagination”.


It was almost a daily ritual by this point, the practice of affixing the special metal dowels he had secretly purchased from an online adult store to his dorm room work table. It was also a daily ritual for him to strip himself down until he was completely bereft of any article of clothing, stroke himself until he got hard, and then slide his manhood over the rods he was practicing with like a thick sleeve of flesh, attempting to push each rod as far down as he could go. He would always start with the narrowest, the width of a chopstick, then graduate to the pencil-thick one, and then the one with the approximate diameter of a ballpoint pen, etc. He had tailored the length of his purchased rods perfectly, to match what may well be the longest cock that any of the Digidestined could have boasted. A good eight inches long and three quarters of an inch thick… He wondered if Hikari could get it to fit, especially given how delicate her figure had seemed. But she had surprised him before in the past, and perhaps…


Pushing the thought out of his head, Takeru focused on his current goal, to get the rod as wide as a marker down to the base of his dick. But it was far from easy. The rounded end was almost wider than the maximum width of his penile slit, and getting it down was excruciating. He had had to actually pry the entrance open with two of his fingers before he could push himself over it, and even then, the stretching of his urethra thanks to its presence was almost too much for him. Each time he pushed himself deeper and deeper in, it was as though his cock tube got even narrower the closer you got to the base. But he just had to get it down as much as he could… just one… last… lousy… inch…


Vrrrrrm. Vrrrrrm.


He stopped dead in his tracks, and then let out a deep sigh. He hated whenever his “me time” got interrupted by people texting him on his phone, but he hated even more the fact that he just had to respond to every message he received. This was why he kept his phone within arm’s reach even during private sessions, although trying to sound coherent with a hard-on leaking precum onto the floor was harder than it sounded on paper. Still, he had a lot of practice when it came to trying to sound professional.


With seven inches of steel still lodged within his member so tightly that there was no way either cum or pee would be able to escape, Takeru fumbled a bit for his phone and checked his latest messages. His eyebrows lifted upon seeing who it was who had unknowingly intruded…


Hikari: Hi, TK! Sorry for not being around over the last few days, I’ve had some pretty tough exams lately. Just got off my last one for this month today!


Hikari: Also, if you can call me asap, I hope you’ll like to know that I made an interesting discovery the other day. Won’t tell what it is until you call, though. That’d ruin the surprise. ;)


The blond would swear his heart had begun to beat a little faster. Hikari messaging him out of the blue wasn’t common — usually he was the one who texted her first — but usually her doing so meant that what she had to say had to be important. He looked down at his stuffed, pulsating cock, and sighed a second time, before muttering a quiet apology to his manhood for delaying his release for a little while.


It took him quite a bit of effort, but he ultimately managed to extricate his rock-hard penis from the thick metal rod, and slip on his boxers and undershirt for the sake of decency before picking up the phone again and dialing his friend’s number.


“Heya, Hikari! You up to talk for a few?”


Yeah, I’ve got time. I assume you got my messages?”


“Yeah. I was a bit busy though, if you know what I mean. Sorry ‘bout that, heh…”


...oh. Yeah, my timing probably wasn’t the best. But I just had to share what I found with you before I forgot! And don’t worry, I’m in my dorm, the doors and windows are locked, and nobody else is in. Ta-dah, complete privacy!”


Takeru blinked, struggling to comprehend where she was going. “If you wanted to tell me about something you found, why go all the way to make sure nobody else hears it?”


There was laughter, that musical cheery laughter he had missed so much, on the other end of the line. “Because it isn’t appropriate to talk about it in public, silly!”


I — bwuh — what now?”


Put it this way, you’re not the only one who’s had to make do with what little’s available on those lonely evenings at the dorms. Buuuuuut since nobody else would be able to do what I wanna do tomorrow night, I figured I’d like to share this thing with you!”


What thing? Hikari, please stop beating ‘round the firewall and just tell me!” Takeru couldn’t help but laugh. She really was playing hard to get, wasn’t she?


Welllll… I was looking around for 18+ chatrooms online, and found a certain site where you can set up or access one for free, as long as you sign up, which is also free. It’s available only to those you share it with, so we’ll have all the time in the world!”


He was silent for all few long moments. “It’s not the same…”


“Huh?”


“If you were asking if we could make out, why not just come over to my dorm?”


Hikari laughed again. “I know you told me before that it’s all lot better for us to talk in person — or do, you know, ‘other stuff’ in person, bow wow chicka wow~—” Takeru collapsed into helpless laughter at that one — “but see, doing it without a care is only half of it. As for the other half, well… I think it’s better if I... show you that part.”


Takeru raised an eyebrow. “Keeping secrets from me, huh, Hikari?”


Like I said, I don’t wanna ruin the surprise! Just… Just write down the URL I’m about to email you, get an account on the site, and break out your Digivice tomorrow after you finish all your classes and homework. It’ll be fun, I promise!”


“Uh… okay? Whatever you say, Hikari.”


That’s the spirit. Seeya then, T.K.!”


“You too. G’night!”


Shutting the phone and setting it aside, Takeru paused a little to let a new train of thought run through his head. What exactly was Hikari planning, and why the digital world specifically? Would their Digipartners know, and for that matter, had Hikari chosen to deliberately keep this a secret? No surprise there, Patamon could never keep his mouth shut. But then again, he’d never told anyone else of what he and Hikari had done during those nights they’d spent together last summer break. Perhaps some things really should stay private.


As though that reminded him of something else, his eyes fell back to the marker-thick sounding rod attached to his desk, still slick with pre. With a slight grumble to himself, he decided to finish the job, and promptly prepared to drop his underwear and get back to business. “Now, where was I…?”

 


**********


The following evening…


As soon as Takeru had finished his academic work for the day, both classes and homework, he knew it was only fair to honor the agreement with Hikari and find out what she had been planning in the digital world. It was, as he had suspected, an 18+ social media website, and luckily, an account on it was free. Locating the chatroom Kairi had pointed him towards was a bit trickier, relying on specific tags for extreme types of roleplay, but he managed to find it regardless.


Hikari was already there, and as soon as he got the go-ahead from her via instant messaging, he activated his Digivice and let it transport him into the digital world.


The room was a simple bedroom with light purplish blue wallpaper, the furniture and upholstery sporting matching colors that made it almost uniform. It made the beautiful brown-haired girl seated at the couch stand out even more, her smile seeming to make the whole chatroom brighter than ever.


“Knew you’d find it!” she said with a laugh. “Glad to have you for this — I’m super-excited to see what you can come up with!”


“Wait, come up with?” Takeru raised an eyebrow. “Is there something I should know about?”


“Well, this is a roleplaying chatroom,” Kari chuckled. “Whatever you feel like acting out, it’ll make a reality. So, what do you want to try?”


Takeru swallowed. He hadn’t anticipated that this was the kind of place that could in theory allow its visitors to go all-out with whatever wild and wacky scenarios they could think of. He looked away to try and conceal his expression of utmost horror as all manner of unpleasant possibilities ran through his mind; he didn’t want Kari to know it, but he’d more than once been unfortunate enough to stumble upon artwork and even videos portraying fetishes he never knew even existed. Closing the browser within seconds of seeing those awful things could not save him from having the sight of those depraved acts seared into his memory forever.


“Is everything okay?” Hikari asked, wondering if she’d said something wrong.


“It’s nothing, I’m fine!” Takeru said hastily. “I just… I hope you don’t have anything in mind that’ll scar me for life—”


“What?! NO! I promise it’ll be safe. We’ll be completely intact by the time we get back to the real world, promise!”


Takeru swallowed hard as he realized the implications. “That is not very reassuring, I’ll give you that much,” he whimpered.


“Well, we can warp reality in this room, so whatever happens to us, we can will ourselves back to normal on a whim. Of course…” She waved a hand at her boyfriend’s crotch. “We can also offer suggestions on what we want from each other.”


He felt his loins swell and throb in his pants, and reacted in an instant. Frantically, he started pulling his pants down, and then his underwear, a yell of shock escaping his lips as he realized that his cock and balls were starting to grow. He staggered backward and tripped over his own feet, sitting hard on the sofa as his package kept lengthening by the second. It was when his cock was as long as his entire torso with fist-sized nuts to match when he started begging for Kari to stop. “NO! WAIT!! CUT IT OUT, PLEEEASE!!!”


Kari stopped dead in her tracks, and swiftly covered her mouth in hot shame. “AH! Okay, okay!”


As soon as his private parts had ceased to expand, Takeru gave Kari an accusing glare and yelled, “What the fuck?!


Kari looked away, her posture shriveling slightly. “I’m so sorry, I should’ve asked…”


“Ack, no hard feelings, but warn me next time! Geez!


“Noted. Do you want me to change back—”


Takeru held up a hand to stop her, before taking his shirt off and tossing it aside. “Honestly, I think I’ll keep it this big.” A thought occurred to him, already causing his cock to rise and swell even more. “I did want to, erm, try something with you anyway, and I felt it’d be a bit easier if it was bigger.”


Now it was Kari’s turn to raise an eyebrow. “But you can’t keep it that big and expect it to fit in me! Oh man, I did not think this through…”


Set


“We can worry about that later,” he replied, taking a long and admiring look at his now rock-hard member with its vivid red head and impressive veiny girth. “If you hadn’t done it already, I’d have gladly blown this thing up myself!”


“Wait, what?!” the brunette’s eyes widened. “But again, it won’t fit—”


“It’s not what it’d fit into that matters to me,” he replied with a shrug. “I was thinking more about what would fit into it.


She felt her cheeks burn, her mind reeling at this revelation. “Wait… Don’t tell me you— You stick things in—”


“Oh yeah, I never did tell you, huh? I guess we never did get intimate enough for me to tell you, but here we are now. What I want is to fill my cock with the biggest, thickest thing in this room we can find. Stretch my urethra out to its absolute limit. I want it to hurt. In a good way, I mean,” he added hastily, noticing Kari’s look of alarm.


“For a moment, you had me concerned,” she said as she started taking her clothes off herself. “You sure you’re okay?”


“More than okay,” Takeru smiled at her. “As long as you’re here with me, I’m ready to take on anything. Or take in anything, as the case may be,” he added with a laugh.


Kari blushed again, stammering a bit before regaining her composure. “W-well, I-I guess it’s too bad we — erm — I didn’t bring anything to force down the hole…” Then a smile broke out on her face. “Well, I do have one thing.”


Takeru smiled again. “Well, what are you waiting for, then? Surprise me!”


Hikari nodded. Now as naked as he was, she went over to sit in front of his mighty member and prodigious package, gazing almost hungrily at it. She couldn’t help herself, but all manner of perverse, degenerate thoughts were now coursing through her head regarding what she wanted to do with the meat and potatoes before her. There was no turning back now, and they both knew it.


The blond boy gasped in surprise, feeling ten dainty yet strong fingers wrap around his nuts, gentle but surprisingly firm. He couldn’t see around his cock, but he didn’t need to guess what was about to happen. Bracing himself did little to stop the shock, the sudden lurch rocketing through his stomach as Kari’s hands gave each nut a hard squeeze.


“Hffff… H-Hikari…” he wheezed, gritting his teeth and arching his back a little.


“Looks like I found a very big pair of Easter eggs to crack,” Kari quipped. “And some very well-kept secrets indeed! H-how do you get these down your pants every morning?!”


Takeru bristled a little. “Oh, puh-lease, they weren’t this big before you muddled around with my chatroom model—HRRRFFFFFF!”


Hikari had given his enlarged nutsack a harder squeeze this time, a devious smile on her face. “Oh no, you don’t get to talk back. Another squeeze for each time you get all mouthy~”


“Heh, bring it on—EEEE!” Takeru let out an undignified squeak as he felt her constrict his nards for the third time. This time, she did not relent her grip, pressing harder and harder and letting the dual orbs distort and bulge out from the gaps betwixt her digits. His eyes rolled back a little as he started slapping the couch with his palm in a bid to signal for her to stop.


Finally, the crushing feeling was gone. But even as he was given only a few seconds to recover, he could tell Kari was only just getting started.

 

Set

 


Sliding forward on her knees just a little, she positioned her head a little past his dick and started running her tongue along the side of it, at the same time sliding a fingertip all the way up the underside. The slit at its head was already oozing with precum, and the dribbling only intensified as her finger reached said slit and started rubbing it gently.


“Hhhhh… Th-that feels good…” Takeru smiled as he started breathing faster, letting her lick his shaft hungrily and continue polishing the tip. Her breasts were pressed against his thigh, and so close was her body to his that he could practically feel the rhythm of her heartbeat through the skin of his leg.


Set


As Hikari continued teasing her lover’s massive schlong, she started easing into the next part of the procedure, and the smile soon fell off of Takeru’s face as he felt her fingertip begin to slide into his cock, the nail scratching a little against the soft interior. A bead of sweat ran down his forehead as he finally realized what she was planning, but even though he knew it would hurt, he didn’t disallow it.


Set


She was now sliding two fingers into the opening. His fingers began digging into the couch cushion as he felt his slit begin to stretch ever so slightly, and as she started poking her fingers deeper in, the feeling was already driving him to new heights of arousal. It felt different compared to the metal rods he had used before: softer in texture, and warmer but in a comforting way, though the sharp edges of her nails also provided jolts of pain in unexpected places. It was new and exciting, and he found himself craving more of it by the minute.

Set

Pulses of unbridled lust now began shooting through his body. His cock was throbbing, his balls twitching in place a little. Her fingers were now down to the hilt inside his shaft, but before he could start thrusting, she had suddenly withdrawn them, pulling her hand gradually out of his dick. Then she stopped before her fingers completely cleared the threshold, and a second later, she was pushing them back into his cock hole.


“Oh… Oh, f-fuck…” he moaned, arching his back slightly as she continued fingering his slit with increasing speed.


“You feel that, T.K.?” Hikari smirked as she continued thrusting in and out, in and out. “This is definitely better than anything you’ve done in the real world, am I right?”


He had no idea how to answer that, but the feeling of her fingers inside his cock was indeed better than his own attempts at sounding, and those had often been fruitful — but then again, he hadn’t experienced the feeling of someone probing his cum tube with their bare hand before. It was exhilarating, painful, and surprisingly addicting.

 

Set 


His cock and balls throbbed more and more as she continued sliding her fingers back and forth inside his dick, all the while caressing the outside with her tongue. The pressure built surprisingly quickly, but perhaps the feeling of being literally cock-blocked may have had something to do with that.


As though she could sense his need to unleash his load, Hikari decided at that point to plant a kiss on the side of his shaft, and then wrap her lips around its girth as best she could. This merely resulted in her sucking upon the side of it, but that feeling, along with her scratching her nails along the inner lining of his urethra as deeply as they could go, was enough to finally send him over the edge.


Set


“Ahhhh!! I’m c-cominggg! OHHHHHH!!” Sweating hard and gripping the couch more tightly, Takeru let out a yell of purest lust as he felt the rush of his spunk coming through with impressive force. Next thing they knew, the sticky white fluid had started spurting out from the spaces between Hikari’s fingers and the slit they had plugged up. Drops of cum fell upon his legs, her chest, and the couch itself.


This continued for a full minute before the flow finally abated. Evidently, a larger set of testes meant a greater output. His vision blurred slightly by tears and exhaustion, he could still see the look on Hikari’s face, already suspecting that she was getting ideas for further private sessions to come.


“Ohhhh… That felt so good…” Takeru huffed, lowering his head to kiss the top of Hikari’s which was now pressed against his chest. “I-I am never going back to the metal rods—!!”


Hikari had given him a wide-eyed look of shock, followed by an expression like the cat that had ate the canary. “Waaaaait, don’t tell me… You actually do this in the real world, too?!”


He looked away, his face red as a tomato. “I-it’s nothing… You didn’t hear anything—”


“Aww, come on now! You already told me you liked having your dick stuffed.”


He laughed a bit at this. “Y-yeah, me and my big mouth.”


“Tell you what, how about I make this a little tougher for you? You asked for the tightest fit either of us could think of, so let’s see how deep I can go!”


Set


His eyes widened as he found the answer to his inner inquiry. She was already starting to slide all the rest of her fingers into his cock slit, stretching it out more than ever. A trickle of drool slid down from the corner of his mouth as he felt her hand start to slide into his dick in its entirety.


“Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck ohhHHH FUUUCK!!” he cried, feeling her hand slide down further into his shaft, stretching it out to its furthest extent yet. They could see the bulge upon the underside of it, and the sensitive duct seemed to demonstrate even more elasticity as her fingers splayed a little inside, pushing it outward.


With a cheeky look, she then dug two of her fingernails into the lining, giving it a pinch and tugging at it slightly.


“YAAAHHHHH!!” The blond cried in sudden pain, as though a little crab claw had lodged itself inside his dick and seized a bit of the insanely sensitive flesh therein! He threw his head back slightly as she continued holding onto the interior like this for a few seconds, his breathing quickening to the point of nearly hyperventilating. Even as she let go of his insides, he could still feel the nail marks lingering for a few excruciating seconds.


“Hhhhh… D-deeper… Tighter!” he huffed. He was wondering what the hell was taking her so long, when he suddenly felt one of her nails begin lightly scratching at a particular soft spot inside his shaft. With a startled moan of arousal, he felt his cock harden even further, tightening the passageway around her entire arm.


Her fingers balled up into a fist, and then she was thrusting it even further into the tube. Her hand was the second widest part of her forearm, so for a short while, it seemed as though his cum hole was able to contract once again, constricting her limb even further as she continued working her way deeper still.


Set


Once again, his cock oozed with precum as he felt her arm continue sliding down his dick. His eyes rolled back into his head as her fist reached the base of his member, the knuckles pressing against the soft flesh and making the very lowest part of the sumptuously stuffed stiffie bulge out to several times its usual width. He’d never anticipated that anything this thick would manage to get this far, and it honestly felt incredible. A steady stream of pre now began to dribble down the length of his shaft, the skin now pink and taut as though struggling to contain his lover’s limb.


“H-how deep are you gonna go?!” he wondered aloud. He was quite sure that his sounding rods could never get past the base of his cock — not because of their length, no. They were definitely longer than his erection could ever dream of. But the fact that his urethra curved sharply upwards shortly after it passed the joining between his private parts and the rest of his body, after which it passed through the prostate and then connected with the vas deferens that looped up and around his bladder before dipping down towards his ballsack, made it impossible for any rod to go any further than this.


Then Kari spoke three words that made his heart start beating so fast, he worried he might get cardiac arrest.


“A lot deeper.”


Before he could ask what this meant, he felt a tingling sensation shoot through his entire body. It was his though his virtual form had distorted for a fraction of a second, and he could see that Kari’s had done so as well. Then she thrust her arm even further, and he felt a sharp sting shooting through the base of his penis, even worse than the pinch she’d delivered halfway down. Her knuckles were now passing through his urethra, somehow, and pushing their way down towards the ballsack itself!


Set


“AHHH! W-WHAT’S HAPPENIIIING?!” he moaned and screamed, straining and drooling in full force now, his entire body quivering uncontrollably. The brunette was now up to her elbow in his stretched-out shaft, the opening forced open to its absolute limit. Her fist had now thrust deep into his ballsack, the shape of it visible from the outside as though it were punching the interior! The bulge worked its way around the inside of his scrotum a little, rubbing against his precious testes with no protection between them.


“HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIIIIITTTT!!!” Takeru screamed in a mix of arousal and agony.


Hikari’s fingers unclenched at that moment, her nails scraping a bit against his gonads. Then his eyes widened to their absolute limit as she wrapped her digits around one of his apple-sized nards, gently fondling it. The feeling was utterly bizarre, but at the same time intensely pleasurable in its own weird way — he could feel a massive stream of pre blocked up by her arm and building up inside his dick.


He glanced down at Hikari, who gave him a brief but devilish look… and then dug her nails into his testicle as she suddenly squeezed it, as though juicing a lemon, at the same time tugging at it with a little more force than he’d wanted.


Set


“AAAAAAAGGGHHHHAAAHHHHHHHH!!!” Takeru bellowed in raw passion as the floodgates opened. The pressure, pain, and pleasure all combined to unleash a massive torrent of sperm and sticky boy milk that shot through his internal crotch plumbing with the force of a fire hose at maximum power. Even Kari’s arm couldn’t block it, and the next thing he knew, the blast of cum had erupted out through the space between her limb and his cock, spraying absolutely everywhere. The blond continued yelling and moaning, his tongue lolling out and his eyes rolled back in their sockets, the pain of both his urethra being stretched more than ever and his gonad being crushed at the same time sending his brain into overdrive. She hadn’t needed to stimulate his prostate to get him to erupt, no — she had managed to reach the very source of the sperm itself!


Thus continued for a few more precious minutes, but finally, it was over. Exhausted, and literally drained, he weakly patted the couch cushion to signal for Kari to pull out of his monster cock.


She nodded, letting go of his testicle and bracing herself against the floor. And then, with one swift movement, she yanked as hard as she could.

There was a tremendous squelching noise as her arm slid out of his now lubricated urethra as though she were pulling it out of the sleeve of a tight sweater. But in the process, she tugged with such force that his whole body was actually pitched back due to his waist being lifted off the couch by a few inches. The back of his head hit the wall with a sickening thud, and in an instant, his world went dark.


He wasn’t sure how long it was before he woke up again, but when he woke up, he was understandably confused. There was virtually no sign of any head trauma, even though he had hit his head hard enough to be knocked out cold. Hikari was cuddling him, sobbing a little; when he glanced down at her, she met him with a look that pleaded for forgiveness.


“Ohhh… Oh shit, oh wow…” He took a few deep breaths, trying to make sense of it all.


“I’m so sorry,” Kari said in a clearly remorseful tone. “I had no idea what came over me, but I didn’t mean to lose control like that—”


“Forgiven,” he replied, still panting. “At least I’m okay, for what it’s worth.


There was a moment of silence, and then Hikari spoke up.


“So, what do we do now?”


He thought about it for a moment, and then remembered his dick was still oversized. “Hey… You know how you said I couldn’t fit inside you with this thing?”


“Yeah? What about it?”


He grinned. “I think you could. Just a few adjustments here and there should do the trick…”


A few moments later, Kari was bent over the couch, Takeru right behind her. She glanced at him and nodded, giving him the go-ahead for the last intimate act of the night.


Placing a hand on her back, Takeru started sliding the tip of his dick into her cooch, and began thrusting in and out, in and out. Each time, he pushed a little deeper, and deeper, and deeper still. In any other circumstance, jt would have been agonizing for her, but Kari had followed his advice. On the tenth thrust or so, she finally felt his cock hit the upper part of her cervix, and her flesh began to bend and warp to accommodate the monster member. The elasticity she had given herself was now coming in very, very handy.


Now both of his hands were grasping her back. She moaned and clutched at the couch a little tighter now, letting him fuck her to high heaven with endowment otherwise only found in X-rated doujins. Each time it slid back into her, she felt it push her stomach outward, in the same way that her fist had pushed against the inside of his dick and ballsack. The two of them together felt hotter and hotter as they kept sliding against each other, the arousal building up fast.


“Ahhh… AHHHHHHH!” Hikari yelled, reaching the climax and letting all her lustfulness flow freely through her penetrated anatomy.


“OHHHHHH FUUUUUCK!” Takeru moaned, as he finally unleashed the largest blast of seed yet.


Even with her belly distending a little to accommodate the absolute flood of semen, though, it was not nearly enough to bear the pressure. There was only one way for the sperm to go, and in the next moment, the floor, the couch, and the lower bodies of both lovers were absolutely drenched in cum.


Another three minutes of nonstop mutual ejaculation passed before the flow finally ceased. Panting and gasping, they both fell to the now cum-drenched floor in exhaustion, Takeru pulling out as gently as he could before moving to hug his girlfriend from behind. He wasn’t sure if he should give her breasts a squeeze, but she moved his hands to them anyway.


They cuddled and snuggled like this for another ten minutes, resting off the euphoria. They’d only been at it for less than an hour, but to both of them, it seemed like forever.


“So… h-how was it?” asked Hikari.


Takeru sat up, thinking a little. “Whoa… Wow… I can’t believe we actually did all of that. Honestly, I feel… accomplished.”


“Oh? How so?”


He laughed a bit. “It’s like I managed to pull off an insane stunt I never thought I could do until now. I’ll never be the same. But that’s probably a good thing.”


She smiled, scooting over to him. “So, does that mean you’ll try it again soon?”


Unable to help himself, he reached out and hugged her, planting a kiss along her neck. “I wouldn’t mind that, actually. Guess I could try to find some free time next week.”


“Please do,” she said with a half-chiding, half-affectionate tone. “I’ve missed you. Everyone has. But hopefully with us meeting up like this, you’ll be happy to join us more often in the real world too in the future, right? Assuming your schedule permits it, anyway.”


He chuckled and kissed her again. “I’d love that more than anything, I think.”


On that note, the two of them bade each other farewell for the evening, complete with a long lip-lock that was sorely overdue. It had been amazing while it lasted, but alas, their time together was up for tonight. As they parted ways, and just before they set their Digivices to return them home, the two of them inputted just one final chatroom command each…


There was a distortion of the world around the lovers, and in an instant, they were back in the real world, in their respective homes, fully dressed and sprawled on the floors of said homes — exhausted, but intact, and with proper proportions at last.


It took a few moments for Takeru to retain his bearings and get to his feet, but as soon as he was back on the computer, he realized that the adult website he’d visited was still open, and hastily closed it. That was when he saw the wallpaper of his computer desktop, a selfie he’d taken of himself and Hikari while they’d been out on a date in the real world.


The blond could only laugh and pinch the bridge of his nose in embarrassment. How could he have forgotten that visiting his girlfriend in the real world had always been an option? If he’d thought of it sooner, he could’ve let Kari know of how much he wanted to see her, and the connections he’d forged with her and the rest of their friends would be all the stronger for it. But hey, there was no time like the present. They could always meet in the digital world once again, of course, but as it was, a date with Hikari in the real world would do just as nicely. He’d just have to remember to ask her to reserve the time for it this coming weekend, as long as he remembered to do the same.


And maybe next time the two of them returned to that little chatroom, he mused to himself with a wistful smile, they could hopefully get started with Round Two.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Garreg Mach's Newest Class (TK)

While taking a rest in the monastery courtyard, Byleth gets caught off-guard by Edelgard and Dorothea, and discovers that a certain rumor ab...