Monday, July 16, 2018

Fanart: Prometheus Cat-ptured! (CBT)




This amazing art piece was created by pressingsomebuttons on Tumblr at my request, and I'm positively giddy over how it turned out! Tristan and Chihiro look absolutely fantastic, from the former's (relatively) under-reactive annoyance to the latter's playful grin, and don't get me started on those red-hot knives skewering his junk. Yeowch! There's one more request coming of these two that I'll also post here when it is finished and posted, but I'm enjoying this one very much even if Prometheus most definitely isn't. XD

Speaking of Prometheus, the next chapter of his story should be coming up pretty soon, although I'm struggling with work matters and a bit of writer's block so I may take a while to finish it. I do have a rough idea of how both this and the next chapter will go, though, so be on the lookout for those in the coming weeks!

Original sources:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Garreg Mach's Newest Class (TK)

While taking a rest in the monastery courtyard, Byleth gets caught off-guard by Edelgard and Dorothea, and discovers that a certain rumor ab...