Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Sorry, everyone...

Due to a private notification concerning the story I posted today, I have decided to take it down until further notice. It is currently undergoing heavy editing and may be re-uploaded once that is complete, but if such is warranted I might not repost it at all.

To make a long story short, some of the text from the offending story was written originally by that other person, and was not meant to be used for any other work by anyone else. Because I did exactly that without their consent, they were understandably upset and told me to remove the plagiarized text. As such, if I do choose to edit the story to remove said plagiarism instead of simply leaving it deleted entirely, I will reupload the edited versions of both that story and the one that would have followed it tomorrow evening, but don't be surprised if I post nothing. I cannot apologize enough to this person and to anyone else who was not happy about this poor choice of judgement. I will also retroactively remove any other instance of this related to anyone else's work when I get the chance, so please let me know if you have a similar problem with any of my previous works, and I will rectify any errors as they are brought up.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. And I'm sorry, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Garreg Mach's Newest Class (TK)

While taking a rest in the monastery courtyard, Byleth gets caught off-guard by Edelgard and Dorothea, and discovers that a certain rumor ab...