Saturday, November 18, 2017

Welcome!

Hello everyone! This is Skaea Daimonion here, starting off a blog for my fetish stories, fanfictions, and other kinky goodness! I've been planning on setting up a Blogspot to store all my NSFW ideas in for a while now and I'm glad to have the time to do so now! I've had lots of ideas ever since I started indulging in NSFW content online, mostly in the tickling sector; I've been branching out to other fetishes as well since then, though, and I plan to write both playful and hardcore fetish stuff for my future writings. I'm okay with writing both genders as victims, but preferential to males - that's been a thing since my teenage years and I hope I can deliver in that regard.

Content I will be posting will include the following:

  • Tickling and foot fetishism (though mostly the former)
  • Sounding and urethral play
  • CBT and ballbusting
  • Penetration and orifice invasion
  • Supernatural, fantasy, and sci-fi fetish fiction
  • Monster girls/guys
One thing I should note is that every single one of these stories is pure fantasy. I don't plan to write any "real world" stories involving ordinary people and circumstances, since those have already been handled many times before by other people on the blogosphere. I've always been interested however in the supernatural and I've demanded more of that in fetish fiction for a long while, so that's the kind of thing you'll be seeing here from this point forward. Additionally, for the hardcore stories I'll be posting, there will be flags and explicit warnings for such, and I must stress that the hazardous things presented should not be tried at home. The subjects I plan to write about are way more durable and endowed than any of us could ever hope to be, and reenacting such fantasies is very ill-advised unless you want to get seriously injured. This applies to my secondary fetishes (CBT, sounding, and penetration) mostly, though the tickling scenarios I plan to write about may also involve superhuman endurance or dangerous circumstances that should not be imitated, either. Once again, I'll tag each and every story as appropriate, with hardcore flags where applicable.

With that, welcome aboard, and I look forward to a lot of juicy kinky writings in the future! :)

-Skaea

8 comments:

  1. THIS IS A REALLY NICE IDEA!!! I'll be waiting for your kinky fics~ there are tons of characters I would LOVE being tickled. Do you accept suggestions about the characters? (Also I think it would be good todo know which fandoms do you like to write ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and I'll definitely accept suggestions and characters for both fanfic and original writing! Though tickling won't be the only fetish I'll be exploring and quite a few of my stories will be a little more hazardous... I'm actually writing a superhero story right now focusing on CBT, both accidental and intentional!

      I'll also post a list of fandoms and general preferences once I get settled here, as well as possible info for writing commissions if I find the time to accept them. Stay tuned! ;)

      Delete
    2. You can be sure that if you decide to write commissions I will be the first to ask you for one! ;) by the way, what is that CBT?

      Delete
    3. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cock_and_ball_torture There you go! I'll flag stories involving such content as needed so you can search for just the tickling ones if you prefer those only, same with the other kinks.

      Delete
    4. Well, I prefer the normal tickle and sexual tickle stories (cock and balls) over the others but I can read these too. Don't worry :)

      Delete
  2. Such a good idea. I love your writing. Thanks for doing this. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope to write quite a bit here on this blog in the future. :D

      Delete

Garreg Mach's Newest Class (TK)

While taking a rest in the monastery courtyard, Byleth gets caught off-guard by Edelgard and Dorothea, and discovers that a certain rumor ab...